2010-01-12

Satchmo and ebay craziness... revisited and exceeded

If you thought you had seen it all, check this ebay auction, where a Louis Armstrong signed concert program for his 1960 at the Nakivubo Stadium in Kampala (Uganda) is offered for the mind-blowing ammount of 2,500 dollars.

Without the slightest doubt, being a collector of Satchmo memorabilia nowadays is an exclusive pleasure for millionaires. Or should I say that offering Satchmo memorabilia at crazy prices is a pleasure within every mortal's reach?






1 comentario:

  1. Yes, I revere Louis -- and have two autographs (one I acquired in person, the other I purchased) but if you consider how many times he must have signed his name from the Twenties until 1971, it does mean that there are many autographs afloat in the cosmos, many on eBay. I don't drink Pepsi, but I love the ad, though. Keep finding these delightful oddities!

    ResponderEliminar